Preparing healthy, fresh meals doesn't have to take hours of your day. This tasty salad is filled with protein, fiber and nutritious veggies. Prepares in 10 minutes.
Servings: 4 Here's what you need…
- 1 (435gram) can chickpeas
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 138 calories, 2.5g fat, 188mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 6g protein.
- Drain the chickpeas, but do not rinse. Place in a medium sized bowl.
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise, rotate and slice lengthwise again to form 4 long pieces. Chop into small slices and add to the bowl.
- Cut the tomato into 4 pieces. Scoop out the seeds and discard. Chop into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over the chickpea mixture and mix well.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the facebook 'like' button below to share this article with your friends