Why choose us?
We are committed to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals and safeguard your interests at all times.
3 Key Factors for Success
The three major factors to consider are:
- The expertise and experience of your trainer and your team
- The safety, effectiveness and proven results of the systems used
- The general standard of service, the experience and dedication of the staff and the quality assurance processes in place
It is also useful to know how many staff members, family and friends have participated in the programs.
At juggernautPT we are proud of our expertise, excellence and high ethical standards. Our primary objective is to assure the optimal outcome for your future health, fitness and lifestyle. You are most welcome to view or trial our programs, talk with our staff, and hear our clients' stories.
Top this off with a 100% no risk guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied with your jPT experience and you have nothing to lose and a unlimited potential to gain!
Where do I start?
Your starting point depends on you, your lifestyle, motivation and goals and what you want out of your program. Your complete program will be built for you!
If you are a new client you get a Free Full Trial Session so we can help you in the most effective way. If you are an existing or past client and want to try a program you haven’t had a go at yet just let us know so we can arrange a Free Trial Session or Consultation so we can get you back on track!
All the systems we offer at juggernautPT are proven and highly effective all will have a very positive impact on your lifestyle, health, fitness and Fat Loss Goals. Contact us to find out more.
Do I need to be fit to attend one of the jPT programs?
No, that's why you come to us. We’ll help you travel the life long path to unstoppable Health and Fitness. We have complete programs suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. At the commencement of your program you will be required to complete a Basic Fitness Assessment (BFA) and Consultation. Your Trainer will use the results of the BFA as well as your input from the Consultation to fully tailor your program for you and the results you want!
What type of results do jPT Clients achieve?
You can achieve significant improvements in the following areas as early as two weeks after commencing:
- Rapid Fat Loss
- Muscle Tone
- Cardio-vascular Endurance
- Superior Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Mobility and Health
What makes juggernautPT different to other Fitness and Personal Training Companies?
juggernautPT specialises in the most effective, innovative training systems. Our Team is encouraged to be above par in all we do.
- As a client you will be treated with the highest possible level of service both before and after you sign up.
- All trainers are fully qualified and insured for the activities we perform.
- All trainers have completed Sports Medicine Australia First Aid Qualifications.
- All systems are proven and Results Based - if it don’t get results we don’t do it!
- Oh and you won’t continually be doing the same program, session after session which is both boring and ensures your results will plateau. As a matter of fact, with us, no two sessions are the same!
How much does training with jPT cost?
Depends on your Lifestyle, Goals, Motivation and Budget. Generally this requires an investment between $200 and $800 a month. Remember, with us you can achieve far better and more complete results than you would with most personal trainers, definitely most gyms, home fitness programs and without a doubt any sort of magic or abdominal machine.
The Return on Investment and value for money is very high (because of its effectiveness and you actually use what you pay for). Remember we also have a 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee which eliminates any risk on your part.
Who instructs at jPT?
juggernaut Personal Trainers. All have a minimum of the Fitness Industry Standard of Certificate IV in Fitness and all are fully insured and registered with the Regulatory Body Fitness Australia.
In addition they must: undergo a period of training with jPT’s Established Trainer; adhere to the jPT code of ethics and Key Performance Indicators to maintain the highest level of Service and Professionalism to you; and undertake an ongoing academic schedule to ensure we provide the highest level of service, the latest in knowledge and continually evolving programs, as well as having the formal training to carry out any specialty services they will provide.
What do I need to bring with me to the sessions?
Equipment needs do vary depending on the training. You will be informed of specific requirements upon enrollment in your chosen program.
The Standard Equipment needs for all sessions are:
- Comfortable workout clothes, that allow free range of movement and you’re not afraid to get dirty
- A towel
- A bottle of water (NOTE: Be sure to hydrate continually throughout each day - minimum of 2 litres. Don’t try to drink it all in one go before the session, otherwise you will slosh around and it may just repeat on you.)
- A piece of fruit to consume immediately after your session
What is the jPT 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee?
Our promise to you is simple: follow through with your program as it is designed and intended to deliver you the best results possible and we guarantee you’ll look and feel better after 12 weeks of working with us or we’ll refund your entire investment in our training program. For further details contact us. need link
Once I commence a juggernautPT program, can I receive a refund if I simply need to stop?
No refunds will be given after course commencement except in the case of the above Guarantee. To enquire about the possibility of putting your enrollment on hold, feel free to contact us.
Take your next step to Unstoppable Fitness
Book your Free Consultation Now
Send us an email or phone us on 03 9826 6437